If you use MYOB as your accounting software, you can extract an ABA file from MYOB to make payments in our system.
Tip: If you use MYOB AccountRight as your accounting software you can utilise our direct integration to automatically import Purchases that are Open in MYOB.
To export an ABA file from MYOB, follow the steps as listed below:
- Within MYOB, in the Accounts section on the banking tab, setup the details as per below.
- BSB: 033-172
- Account Number: 570844
- Account Name: Payment Logic
- Trading Name: Payment Logic
- Tick the box for I create ABA files
- Bank Code: WBC
- Direct Entry User ID: 444799
- Direct Entry File: Do not tick the Self Balancing tick box.
- Save the file you exported from MYOB to your desktop.
To upload an ABA file into our platform, follow the steps as listed below:
- Login to the platform.
- Select Create Payment in the left hand menu.
- Select Supplier Invoices.
- Select Upload ABA file.
- Select Browse and upload your ABA file
- You will then arrive at the payment Summary page. Once satisfied that the details are correct, proceed with your payments.
- Select your payment method, Authorise and Process the payment.