- Login to the platform.
- Select Create Payment in the left hand menu.
- Select Pay off Credit Card.
- Select Add Card.
- Enter in your card’s BPAY or PayID payment details (as found on your card statement or internet banking portal) and amount within the fields as prompted. The card Nickname field is there to make the card easily identifiable for future payments.
- Proceed to Authorise and Process the payment.
- You will then arrive at a screen displaying our payment details (PayID or EFT). To finalise the payment, login to your internet banking and forward the amount owed to the details listed within our portal.
- Once received we will forward the funds to your card provider and allocate the points earned accordingly.
Pease note that paying off your card can only be done via Bank Transfer. This method also enables you to earn 1 Frequent Flyer point for every $4 spent. For more details, Click Here.
If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please email us or schedule a call by Clicking Here.