To link to MYOB, follow the steps as listed below:
- Login to the platform.
- Select Account in the left hand menu.
- From the drop down options, select Accounting Integration.
- Select MYOB from the options provided.
- Select the Connect to MYOB AccountRight button.
- You will then be shown a warning screen listing 2 prerequisites. Firstly, your MYOB AccountRight file must be available online (https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Put+your+company+file+online). You must also have administrator access to your company file (https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Set+a+user%27s+online+access+level).
- Proceed to login to MYOB as prompted.
- Within MYOB, select Allow access to Yak Pay as prompted.
- Once you have connected your MYOB account you will need to map a number of data fields to ensure that reconciliation of payments is smooth and efficient.
- Payment Account Code Field. Select the MYOB account code to be used when updating your MYOB Bills after they are paid. Normally, this will be the MYOB card you are using to make payments on our portal (e.g. American Express Business Platinum).
- Processing Fee Account Code Field. Select the MYOB expense code for our processing fees. The list of expense codes available for selection is based upon your chart of accounts (e.g. 400 Bank Fees).
- Lastly, select the Update button to save and finalise your selections.
If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please email us or schedule a call by Clicking Here.