Before you can make a payment in our system, you will need to save your Credit Card details.
When your card details are added into our system we 'Tokenise' those card details, so we never store your card number or the CVV in our system.
Once your card is tokenised within our system, the CVV Code (4 Digits) is no longer required at the time of payment, as this is automatically stored within the card token.
In the left menu, select 'Cards'.
- Then select "Add Card Details" in the top right corner
- Add the details of your card in the various fields displayed on screen
- We also require a card statement or screen grab from your card provider website to be uploaded to confirm card ownership.
- For Visa / Mastercard cards, you will need to get a digital copy of your statement from your issuers website or online banking first. (or a scanned copy of a paper statement.
- For Amex cards, please refer to this link for a guide on where to find your card statement
- For Visa Crypto.com cards, please Login to the Crypto.com app. Navigate to the "Card" page (which is found in the bottom right hand corner of the app) and then click the card icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. This page displays the last 4 digits of the card number and the selected currency of the card (must be AUD). Please take a screen grab, and upload those details.
- Click Save to then add your card details to the system
- A popup will be shown to confirm the CVV code on your card. We do not save this code, it is just used to confirm the card details.
- for an Amex card, it is the 4 digits on the front of the card.
- for a Visa / Mastercard, it is the 3 digits on the back of the card.
- Once saved, we will then manually approve your card for use within our system before you can start making payments. This is normally done within 1 business hour.
Once the card is saved in the system, you can then choose which card to use for payment at the end of the payment process.
If you have more than 1 card saved in the system, you can choose to process your payments using multiple card details, in a set order. For more information on how to utilise multiple cards for payment processing Click Here