Before you can make a payment in our system, you will need to save your Credit Card details.
When your card details are added into our system we 'Tokenise' those card details, so we never store your card number or the CVV in our system.
Once your card is tokenised within our system, the CVV Code (4 Digits) is no longer required at the time of payment, as this is automatically stored within the card token.
In the left menu, select 'Cards'.
- Then select "Add Card Details" in the top right corner
- Add the details of your card in the various fields displayed on screen
- We also require a card statement to be uploaded to confirm card ownership.
- For Yak Pay users you may need to get a digital copy of your statement from your issuers website or online banking first. For Payment Logic users please refer to this link for a guide on where to find your card statement
- Click Save to then add your card details to the system
- A popup will be shown to confirm the CVV code on your card. We do not save this code, it is just used to confirm the card details.
- for an Amex card, it is the 4 digits on the front of the card.
- for a Visa / Mastercard, it is the 3 digits on the back of the card.
- Once saved, we will then manually approve your card for use within our system before you can start making payments. This is normally done within 1 business hour.
Once the card is saved in the system, you can then choose which card to use for payment at the end of the payment process.
If you have more than 1 card saved in the system, you can choose to process your payments using multiple card details, in a set order. For more information on how to utilise multiple cards for payment processing Click Here