Trying to add a card but don’t have a statement? If you have just received a new card you may yet to have received a statement. This is fine! In lieu of a statement we can accept other items, however they must display the last 3 digits of your card number and the card holder's name, these may include:
- A screenshot from your card providers internet/ mobile app.
- Login to the American Express customer portal - https://www.americanexpress.com/australia/.
- Navigate to Your Statement then select Download PDF Statements.
- Download a statement summary.
- If there is no statement, select Your Statement - Your Card Activity.
- Proceed to take a screen shot of the details or download a PDF file.
- Once you have the file saved, login to the platform and select Cards in the left hand menu. Proceed to add your card by following the steps listed in the How to Add a Card article.
As part of using the platform, we require you to verify that you have a valid card and that the last 3 digits of the card match those that have been uploaded within the platform.
If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please email us or schedule a call by Clicking Here.